1. All exterior projects such as paint, fencing, landscaping, windows, roof, doors, etc. must be approved by the Architectural Review Committee (ARC) before the project is to begin.
2. Maintain lawn, shrubbery and trees in a neat and trim condition.
3. Maintain roof and driveway in a clean and neat condition.
4. Fences, hedges, walls or shrubs cannot be higher than the current Palm Beach County Code which is 6 feet.
5. No signs of any kind are allowed, except for small name signs, which must be approved by the ARC.
6. There can be no removal or destruction of any trees or shrubbery with a diameter of 6” or more at the base, without approval from the ARC.
GARBAGE, RECYCLABLES, YARD WASTE, AND BULK ITEMS
1. Garbage cans and recyclable containers are picked up on Wednesday mornings. Garbage cans, bulk items, and yard waste are picked up on Saturday mornings. No waste is to be put out to the street more than 24 hours before pickup. Containers must be brought in from the road the same day as pick-up.
2. Yard waste CANNOT be placed on drainage grates.
3. Please do not place glass directly on road surface. Place in recyclable container or in a bag.
1. All pets must be fenced, penned or leashed, as animals are not allowed to run free in the community.
2. Owners of pets are responsible to pick-up all pet waste immediately and dispose of it properly.
3. It is recommended that you walk your pet facing oncoming traffic. Lights or reflective gear during hours of darkness are highly recommended.
1. Please obey all posted Stop and Speed Limit signage. The speed limit in Cypress Creek is 25 MPH.
2. No cars or trucks are allowed to park on the street overnight. All vehicles must be garaged or in a paved driveway.
3. Boats, watercraft, campers and motorhomes can be parked in the driveway for no more than 48 hours, then must be hidden from the view of the street.
4. All personal vehicles that have a permanent sign or lettering indicating a business must be hidden from view.
5. Vehicles, including trailers, used for commercial purposes with tools and equipment must be hidden from view.
6. Golf carts cannot be driven on the community roadways by anyone younger than 14 years of age.
BUYING, SELLING & RENTING
1. CCPOA approval is required for renters. No approval is required for home buyers.
2. Leases of less than 6 months are prohibited.
2. Subleasing and rental of rooms is prohibited.
1. Commercial Trade Vehicles will not be allowed to enter the neighborhood after 5:00 PM to begin work except on an emergency basis. The intent of this rule is not to prevent the completion of work after 5:00 PM, but prohibit the start of outside or noisy trade work that would impact the peaceful enjoyment of the neighborhood. Palm Beach County codes already prohibit construction work on Sundays.
2. Effective January 1, 2021, commercial landscapers, which includes tree trimming and removal, are not allowed to enter the neighborhood or to provide service in the neighborhood on Sundays.
Webmaster - Don Neubaum
Copyright © 2019 Cypress Creek Property Owners' Association - All Rights Reserved.